Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bless Me!

Haiz...Do you know that SPM is around the corner?  * Yes :) I know this *
And do you know that I still haven't feel the stress of exam :( 
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo SHIT girl :(
There is no any motion to “push" me to go for study ~.~
Oh My Gosh....How am I going to sit for SPM! >.<
I................wanna get 10 A's wor :(


Today was my last day to school, after this, we will be go for school for our SPM! :)
HeHe!
So nice larrr today :D We took many many many many photos :D
So sweet~ So happy~ and so whatelse? o.o
I will upload all the photos after SPM! blek ;p
You know why? Because uploading photos is so wasting my time =3=
HaHa! Actually I am wasting my time now lar ;p

Oh ya Oh ya Oh ya! ( I oh ya for so many times to make you focus on me xD )
I cut my hair! HAHA! I just cut my fringe jek xD
I cut it into bangs liao :D HeHe! My friends said quite nice leh X) 
So happy larrr xD 
Yeah~~ yeah~~ yeah~~~~ *thinking what song can I sing =e= but there is no result*

Return to the previous topic~ 
We took many many and many photos  ^^ then?
Oh~ I will upload them after SPM =.=

HeHe! So "luo suo" de me xD
And today, we got a farewell party for Caezun, a primary friend who is going to migrate to New Zealand :) We made a book which full of photos and our wishes for him :)
This is the only thing that we can give you >.< 
Again ~ the photos will be appear after SPM! HaHa! ;p  Don't blame me har >.<
Hrmmmm...hope that we'll meet again when we grow up~ :) Don't forget us ^^ And we'll not forget you as well :)



Haiz~ actually don't like farewell party~ :( 
All my classmates~ I will miss you so much after graduate T-T
So love them man! So happy and sweet to be with them~~~~~~~~~
Hrmmm.... I am thinking to make a video for them myself ;p although some of us are making o.o
But..........I want to make a different one >.<





HeHe! TaTa FLOG~ my cute blog :)
Wait for me after SPM! I have many things to share with you all!!!!!!!!
<3 
Nuffnang ~~~Nuffnang ~~~ T-T 

Bless me yar!!! ^^





3 comments:

  1. 小玹,祝你一切顺利啊 :D
    加油噢! 等你回来更新 ~
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay !!! i will miss u too after graduate >< all the best then !! ^^

    ReplyDelete