Friday, October 8, 2010

Trial is end!

[I tied my bangs up when I was studying in the midnight ;o]

LOL! I am here again to update :p
My friend /s asked me : Why are you keep updating your blog?
LaLaLaLa~~~ I like you like? xD I want to earn money mah! Aiyo ~~ BLEK ;p

Finally, trial exam is end :) HaHaHaHa!
Ok, actually still left account paper. Luckily...I AM NOT TAKING ACCOUNT PAPER!!!!
oh yeah ! So, good luck to all those who is going to sit for account paper!!! I know you can do it!!! <3


Although it is just trial exam, and SPM is waiting for us, but I am still happy LOL
I can go for study group with friends :)
I can go for some movies, I think :) There is many movies I want to watch lar!
And...I can go for driving test!!!! Oh MaMa! I am so nervous xD

LaLaLaLaLa! Whatever! The main point is...........TRIAL IS END! LOL!




After school, we went to PizzaHut to have our celebration :)
What celebration? o.O



It's celebration of finish exam. But the most main purpose is....


Celebrate my cousieeee's birthday! 
She is the cutest WanWan! Reira Roxx! LOL!



She is cute har? :p
Actually her birthday is on next Monday :) We gave her a surprise :) And it was a successful surprise ! xD
I will post about the celebration next time ^^ 

TaTa 

5 comments:

  1. I want to earn money too =pp
    Good luck in your SPM :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not exactly a trial kay...


    DCG

    ReplyDelete
  3. 祝你朋友生日快乐哦。。
    嘿嘿~~加油呢

    ReplyDelete
  4. whr ur chatbox?
    sudah hilang??

    the birthday look so tastyXD

    ReplyDelete
  5. [00] tq :)
    [DCG] harrr?? o.o
    [doudou wo] thank you very much! ^^
    [arr qii] yaya! i deleted it xD

    ReplyDelete