Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Natianol Day of Malaysia

Hello . :D Today is our country National Day / Independence Day. Woohooo! \^o^/
Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!
Our first prime minister - Tunku Abdul Rahman shouted Merdeka 7 times before xD

Today, my daddy didn't go to work. So, he brought us out the whole day.
We went to Plaza LowYat to take my bro's phone for repairing.
We walked through Sungei Wang, Plaza LowYat & Times Square the whole day for no purpose.
We did nothing. Just walk & walk & walk. My legs were a bit soar......
We had our lunch at the McDonald. So lame lar =.=

On the way home, my dad asked us wanna watch movie or not. OF COURSE! xD
Yeah! We like to watch movie. So, we watched movie at Brem Mall. 
I was wondering why my dad let us watched movie at Brem Mall but not Times Square? o.o
We watched - Phua Chu Kang Movie.

LOL! This is DAMN FUNNY!


Then finally we went home :D
A happy National Day. 

Actually, where is the celebration of National Day for this year har??
We didn't see it at KL ( Somewhere like the big clock building.. I don't know the name :X )




Hey~ Photo session for you :P












Our country is 53 years old already!!
Happy Birthday! :)












My neighbor's flag :D





We LOVE Malaysia!!!!! <3
Cute little children ;p






Malaysia is a multi-racial country, different races of people can live together peacefully & happily if there is no racist.
So , please stop the racism! :( 
When I saw the pages on Facebook which full of racist of some people, I don't know what is the feeling that I got. I was just >>>  (@口@)
What happen to our country? D:

1 comment: