Friday, April 11, 2014

Dreamz Bakery @ Kota Damansara


I am having a week of midterm break now! Besides doing homework and reports, I found some time to hang out with friends as well! Therefore, on Wednesday which is the movie day and Baskin Robin Pink day, I went to One U and Kota Damansara with friends!! Yeahhh!! I watched Captain America : The Winter Soldier on this movie day with only RM8 movie ticket! :D So here's the friends that I hang out with!
From left : Kai Jun, Wilson Chin and Zhee Kiat! Thanks for letting me to join you guys and thanks ZK for bringing us to this beautiful cafe!!!

So, as the topic, wanna blog about this special place -  Dreamz Bakery which is located at Kota Damansara.
We visited to this place after we finished our movie. I think it's the first cafe that I had been to! I am so in love with this cafe with its artistic ambiance and also their mouth-watering desserts there, actually there are meals for lunch and dinner too lah. hehe! But then, that day we went there just for their DESSERTS! 
We ate their mille crepe cakes too but I didn't take the photo of them!!! LOL! Onnomnomnom!!! Fabulously delicious!!! I like DESSERTS T-T I wish to go to more desserts shops next time!!!!!! :D

The beautiful and artistic design of the shop






Wawawawa!! This is a good place for us to take a lot of photos here!! :D HEHE! So funny because I was the only girl that day, so I kept asking them to help me to take photos! hahaha! Thanks a lot! But I did helped them to take a lot of nice photos lahhh ^^ haha! I miss Anderson suddenly because this guy also like to take a lot of photos too! And will help me to snap photo that I can use as profile picture :p Anyway, this time ZK also helped me to take a photo that I liked and I could use it as profile picture lah ^^ Thanks ZK :p





HAHAHA! Okay, forget about all my photos LOL! If you had noticed that I was wearing the round specs in some of the photos! There are a lot of special and cute specs provided in the shop as well for the customers to take photo with! :D So kind leh! I like this service LOL. So, ZK liked the hello kitty specs! haha!

A group photos with them!

It is really a nice place for me to visit again and for desserts lovers too! haha! I will be back!! :D

The address for Dreamz Bakery :

No 32-1, The Strand, Jalan PJU5/20D, Pusat Perdagangan, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.




1 comment:

  1. Titanium Athletics - Tutor Athletics
    TOTO is one of the world's edc titanium leading athletics training can titanium rings be resized and athletics programs, titanium headers specializing in the traditional training and mens black titanium wedding bands development of garmin fenix 6x pro solar titanium elite athletes. The team has been developing the

    ReplyDelete