Monday, February 18, 2013

CNY 2013

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!
LOL! Actually CNY is gonna end soon!! Today is already the ninth day of cny!! Working day no time to blog, during cny also no time to blog!! But fortunately I still manage to spend some time to blog after working! :)  Let me share about how did I celebrate this festival in this year! :)

BEFORE CNY :

#1 Went to Genting Highlands with mum and aunties to have our "pun choi". It's a big bowl which full of many kind of vege! :D 

Tadaaaa this is it!! The "pun choi"!

Two pairs of sisters!! :D



We got a new member recently! Actually I quite long didn't meet with my aunties since last year! hehe!
Hello!!! This is my little cousin who is only 2 years old now!!! :D So naughty yet so cute!!! HAHA! She likes oppa gangnam style so much -.- She knows how to dance and sing liao tim!

#2  Before cny of course have to do the decorations first!! So, in my kindergarten, we had to decorate the noticeboard!!! So here we are!

In front of my class,

In my class, full of the handwork of the children! :D They did the lanterns and the cny cards by themselves! Just have to stick only lah!
Here they are! My class students!! Arghh a bit blur.. coz I took this photo with my phone >.<


 #3 Gathering with my friends!!! Sarah just went to National Service in January! And she got her CNY break and can back for a few days! So before she enter to the campsite, we met her at Station 2 on dunno-which-day. Oh ya!! We also met TKK who was back from Taiwan also due to CNY! :D HEHE!!!

Got this from ZK's facebook! HEHE! He made the collage so nice! :D

And this is from Anderson's facebook!

#4 I cut my hair and curled it!

Before I curl my hair, it looked like this :D

After curl, it looks like this. Actually I will look like auntie sometimes T-T In this photo, it looks like quite nice lah :D HAHA


DURING CNY :

#1 Watched many CNY movies.

Hotel Deluxe 百星酒店
I think this is the funniest among the other cny movies! :D

The Wedding Diary II 結婚那件事之後
Okay loh, I'm not so like lah :D

Journey to the West 西遊 降魔篇
Stephen Chow's movie leh!! Not bad also lah!! Quite funny!! Watched this with my two little brothers!! They were scared by all the "yao guai" - monster! HAHA!

#2 Had CNY "lou sang" dinner with my dad's side relatives at Yau Kee! :D Although my grandpa passed away, but we still can have this reunion dinner together! I felt really happy that day ^^

#3 I spent my cny with my mum for 5 days since the 3rd day of cny!! Haih.. when we had to leave, we felt so sad and unwilling to back to school and work :(
My bros!!!
Standard 3 Choon Sheng! We called him Arsenal since he was small! :D


The 6 years old Choon Lok! The talkative one!!! D: In the cinema also non-stop talking!!!! LOL!


#4 Gathering with the aunties - my mum's sisters!!! :D Really like this day! Because we always have a lot of fun in my 3rd auntie's house! :D

#5 Went to Port Dickson for cny visiting! :D

#6 Annual bai nian (group visiting ) with the gang :D
We went to Spinifex's house > Nic's house > Lin Wan's house > ZK's house > Jason's house > Kaho's house > Yenyen's house > GuanSze's house > Haw Yee's house! 
Wahhaha that day I was totally tired die!!! @@ But quite enjoy to have fun with them ^^

Most of the photos are taken from Benson's facebook :D Thanks!
Taken at nic's house!

Had our lunch at Nic's house again! :D Thank you auntie!!










At ZK's house

 At Jason's house. The flower decoration is so nice :D

With the camera man (centre) and spinifex! :) Thank you very much Benson ^^ haha

Oh lastly, 
The photo taken from Anderson's facebook!

#7 Back to school! We had a CNY party for the children today! And we made a cny lion and had a lion dance!! :D HAHA! The kids enjoyed very much I think!!! HAHAHA!
We coloured the lion's head together one!! :D I think it's quite nice!! :D HAHA





So, I think it's the end of the CNY 2013!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment