Sunday, September 18, 2011

19092011

My instagram name : feathernight
Follow me!

A photo taken by my iphone 3GS!
HeHe! Wanna see more photos that I taken?
Follow my instagram ;p wahahaha!



Aloha! Mushi mushi! An-yeong! Hello! 你好! Bonjour!
Okay I had been sit in front of for a long time -.- And I have no idea what to blog about! BUT I really feel like blogging :( Or else I can't earn through Nuffnang liao >.<

Soooo I just read through my previous posts, and I found out something!



HaHa! The post that got the most visitors-600something! LOL! You can compare it with other posts -.- The others are just like 40 or 50 something, and are much more lesser than it!! How can it be so unbalance?! *sigh*


Owh! Another thing that I can share is I and my friends met a crazy bus driver on Saturday after we had our tuition at KL Kasturi and our face expressions were almost like this
You know why? -.-
Because the crazy bus driver drove so damn fast like he was taking part in the F1 races -.- besides, he kept hon-ing on the road to let the other cars know "Don't block my way!!" -.- How impatient was him! OhMySmurf! I felt soo unsafeeeeee -.- We had no choice lar :O If I can drive to KL, sure I will drive! D:


Another thing....My car is back after a week of repairing! It was like a new car again! hahaha! All the "scars" or scratches on it are disappeared! How incredible and amazing is that?! :D
But I will feel more nervous, because I have to drive more careful than before! I can't scratch on it again!


Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo actually...I really have nothing to blog anymore!!! :O
Lastly, 
LOL! I think this picture is so cute! It is just like my situation ;p haha! 


1 comment: