Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Night


Konichiwa! ;)  A week passed with a high velocity! WOW! \ *O* /
I think there was no anything special on that week...and I can't remember is there anything special happened! hrmmmmmmmm....



After a few seconds.....



Oh ya! We had an onion experiment on Friday ;)
And Oh ya! On Friday after tuition, I arrived at home at about 9pm! D;  It's because we had missed once at 6something, then we wait for another train... But there was a train to Batu Caves stucked at the station due to lack of petrol! WAO! At the consequence, all the trains behind it also had to stop and wait for it -.- It was about 7pm...all of us tak boleh tahan already!! One of my friends called to the KTM Hotline and scolded them :OO Then then...we got to redeem our ticket money ;) Thanks GOD! After that, all the boys went to take bus, and the girls went home by my friend's auntie's car ;D Thank you ah cheok! ;) So once again~ the day was over with tiredness~ 

Oh ya! We got our souvenirs from Spinifex! He went to HK >.<
A mickey mouse hair clip from HK Disneyland @.@ I was like @口@  quite zhadao d larr ;p

Saturday, I went for MUET tuition at Kasturi! Yeah the teacher is nice ;)  Learned many vocabulary in a day!!!!! :D YEAH! I wanna get at least Band 4 in my MUET test larrr >.<
hehehehe...
At night, I went for a Christian talk at KL! I learned something new at that day!! Thanks to Sister Meilian :) I wanna have a change in my life! gambateh!

And today is Sunday!
I woke up early and went for jogging with my daddy in the morning! :$  Woooooooh~ Lose weight lose weight!
After church, me and my sis cleaned the room and clothes because the old wardrobe is broken and we bought a new one! Owh! Love it! It had a quite big mirror inside :p LOL! 
It looks bigger in our small room :$  LOL



And once again~ I finished blogging! So today is Sunday! I can watch 天才衝衝衝 lar ;p 
Good night ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment