Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TRANSFORMER 3 : Dark of The Moon





Hey guys! Finally I watched the movie - TRANSFORMER 3 : DARK OF THE MOON!
I had been waiting for so long~~~! Last week we wanted to watch, but all the cinemas at the KL area were all FULL HOUSE! OmO Crazy is it???!  So I waited for another week. Finally, I watched it on last 2 days (Sunday) :pp Wooohoooo! I was so happy and touched ;) LOL!
I like to watch the part when they transform to a “robot” from a carrrr! wooohooooo! They transform in a pretty fast speed! D: I think it needs very high technology ba!!! :OOO So cool man! Love it ;)

As usual, I like Optimus Prime the most :pp He is the most brave and coolest one in my mind! wahahaha! He killed the 2 bad guys at last although he lost his right hand! HaHaHa! When one of his hand was cut by the Sentinel, I was like ARRRGHHHHH!!! How can it be??? Please don't let OP die >.< Please don't ~ please don't >.<   hahahahaha! pheeewwww~ At last it's a happy ending :p

In  this episode, there are many new and cool autobots too! WAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
So many new carsss!!! (I don't know their model :O but my bro told me that some are ferrari :O )



*Are the grey and red color one ferrari??? LOL! And I noticed that BumbleBee's car model changed to a cooler and newer car is it?? :O If I am not mistaken! hehe ;) *
Don't you feel the coolness of them????!!!! Fuuuyooooohhh~ SO YENG AR!


Ohya! There is a new actress replaced Megan Fox. hrmmmmmmmmm More prefer Megan Fox! :p

Ok lastly I want to say that, I super duper very pretty like TRANSFORMER!!! :DDD 
Sometimes, I wonder how will it be if I am one of the owner of those autobots or friend of them! HAHAHAHA! 
STOP DREAMING LAR FEATHER! -.-




I had a gathering with secondary school's friends on last saturday! ;p We took many photos as well! Stay tuned for that post! :DDD
I am quite busy recently. Many activities at school.  :S  Huha huha huha! gambateh neh!


* I changed my iPhone font to Transformer font! LOL! So nice ;p *






Advertorial -




There is a new Vios G Limited released! WOW! Cooler and nicer than before! And there is a new color for it :OO but I don't know the color name -.- err...metallic purple?i have no idea -.-
LOL!!!! 
Anyway, Don’t miss the edgy and sophisticated Vios G Limited and TRD Sportivo at the 
#ToyotaRoadshow! !!!!
Click here to know more :)











1 comment: