Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Grandpa's 80th birthday

Hey yo guys & girls! Long time no see :)  Lazy to blog recently, and I have nothing to blog. LOL.
On the Labours' Day of Malaysia, 1st of May, my family got a dinner at Restaurant Yau Kee :p
It was my Ah Gong's 80-years-old birthday!!! Woooah! Grandpa's 大寿 :p

All of his children & grandchildren celebrated with him on that day, I think he was so happy and of course WARM :)
There was a table for the adults , and a table for the children( grandpa's grandchildren LOL! )
Both tables also full of the sound of chit-chating. WOW! I also don't know how to describe the warmness at that time :) And I was so happy to see this situation!!!!!! A gathering for us really can make our relationship getting nearer and nearer :) Thanks GOD!!! 
I hope that we can still make a birthday celebration for my grandpa after 10 years :p





TAAADAHHHHHH !!!!
This is my ah gong larrr :p WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 

The *CHILDREN*  hahaha~ all of his grandchildren :))

His sons and daughter :pp My uncles and aunties~ among the uncles above, one of them is my daddy!!!!! guess which one is him!!! WAHAHAHA

Family of my 1st auntie :DD

 My 3rd uncle and his family :DD

 My family larrr :p [ my mummy n my daddy divorce jor , so she is not at here :O ]
Haihhh~~ I am the shortest one among my siblings =3= Yeerrrr So bad d wor~ Last time I was the tallest one!!!! Now~ my brother is the tallest one -.- Haih~! Ehhh my brother very leng zai, isn't him??? xD   My sis also a big beauty~~~~~~!!! ME?! FATTY!! All my friends call me like that LOL -.-


My youngest uncle and his family :DD He got 5 daughters! One of them same age with me :p
We are cousin and of course best friend :DD



Ah gong was cutting the cake!!! The cake is yummy! WAHAHAHA xD I just finished it this morning :p

That's all for that day!! Yeahhhoooo!!! Happy birthday ah gong :) 祝你身体健康 寿比南山

Actually I think my ahgong is always healthier than the other eldest :O Why?
Because he cycles to the town everyday :) And he still can do the house chores >.<
I know larr~~ as a girl, I have the responsibility on doing the house chores one...but please forgive me >.<  I will change!!!
So, He is so healthy,right????
My mum told me that he was a basketball player before!!! Woahh~~ No wonder he is so tall larrr o.o  HeHe~~
He is very funny one!!!! He likes to watch NBA!!! Sometimes I can hear him scold the NBA players because they can't score!!! LOL!!! LDM XD
Sometimes I will think that all of my family members very cute one!!! but cute on different sector only!!! LOL!!!



If I am not wrong, this is long-life-pau (寿包) . Why???? because all the chinese hope that they can live longer in the earth :DD HeHe~~~
YUMMY!!!! XD

2 comments: