Sunday, May 8, 2011

Award Day

First of all,
HAPPY MUMMY DAY!!!!!!!
Actually I feel kinda sorry to my mummy D: 'coz just now only called her, kinda late!
And I seldom call her everyday :( Sorry mum...but I really still love you one :)
Although we can't celebrate with you, but I swear when I grow up I will celebrate with you and will give you happiness :) Don't worry!!!!
I hope my mummy can stay healthy :) I hope she can quit smoking soon! :) I hope she can success to lose weight! :) I said this to her when I called her :p
It means our relationship still very good although we can't meet and talk to her everyday^^


Ok~ back to my topic for today! wahahaha!
AWARD DAY! A day that the "pelajar cemerlang" get their award = money :)
This is what I think :p
HeHeHeHeHeHe! Everyone wore formal attire that day! We seldom wear like that leh!!! :p Everyone is so handsome and pretty ^^ Yeah 
And I bought a set of "formal attire" specially for this Award day too =3=
yalar yalar :p I am FAT larrr ~ never mind lo... you can call me FATTY as what my friends call me :p HeHe! I have to admit that... I fat dao very fast! WAHAHAHA! FDM! 
The woman is my ex-principal and will be my principal again tomorrow T.T
The man is some Dato but i don't know who is him o.o When I got the certificate from him, he said :"you sangat popular arr xD" Because my friends were "woooo"-ing for me that time xD LOL & LDM!

Other photos that I like :p  WHY?
- I look slim in this photo xD

- my fatness is not obvious xD


- my smile :p

- Bn said natural :p WAHAHAHA

- Nic is so CUTE! :p and I love her skirt :DDD

- my smile and my fairness....Actually I look very fat in this photo! :OO But I have to learn to face the truth I know =)  *my current profile pic*

-WARM? :p




Ok lar! Now I have to announce how much award that we got!
RM50! 50 Ringgit Malaysia each person, whether how much A's you got in SPM!
I have to admit that I am realistic! RM50 is too little!!! =.= My other friends also said them stingy arrrrr!!!! -.-
heng heng heng!!!
I used RM50 something to buy the blue color blouse =3=
I used RM50 to buy the purple high heels =3=
So...I just can back RM50! T.T I am SAD! 







Tomorrow I am going back to school to register for my FORM 6 looooooooooo...
Kinda nervous....because I got new uniforms and will get new books!
BUT! When I am thinking of the old school....errrrr -.- SIEN larrrrr
somemore most of my friends are not with me :( separated already looooo
SAD DIE ME arrr!!! SDM SDM SDM SDM! T.T




2 comments:

  1. Request to your school and get more.lol XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. y ur skul so 'gu hon' one!?xD
    how can it be the same for everyone-.- kek sui.
    Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete