Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Christmas 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
HaHa! I know Christmas was end in this year :) But I still have to say M.Christmas to match the title mah! :p

25th of December, daddy brought us to buy new shirt :D It will be New Year & Chinese New Year soon! Hurray! This year I bought lesser than before, but I am satisfied with it ^^ I think I was too wasting money for the last few years,because I bought too many new shirt ~.~ So this year I just bought a little! HeHe :) 
I am a good girl of my daddy ^^
In the night of the same day, I was still attending youth fellowship of my church :) It was a Christmas party or some kind of that event that day! There were some new friends came and celebrated with us included some of my classmates :) hehehe! Nice to see you all there! :)
I got a performance on that day! LOL! 

We were wearing our school uniform! Yeah~~ It became the last time for me to wear it! :p




And of course, we had taken photos with the stage which decorated by the youngster of the church - us :p
Full of star :D The biggest star representing the star that appeared on the birthday of Jesus Christ :)
The white color stuff at the left hand side is a sheep! Wahahahaha! It was a failed sheep :( Sorry. We can't make it like a sheep! Somebody it was a pig -.- Walao eh...
He / She said like this : chehhh~ 近近看才知道它是猪~ 
It is a sheep but not a pig larrr~~ aiyo xD

Photo session :)

p/s : I was carrying the sheep =.= LOL! just can see it as a weird ,ugly white stuff in the photo! 
HaHa! 

26the of December, it was the children Christmas party at our church! There were a bunch of performances by the children ! HaHa! So cute & funny larrr! :p 童真无邪 ~ :D
I got nothing to do that day :) I had no in charge of any duty that day :) Woooo~ so free~ So I was watching all the performances the whole night! :)
Me & Maple :p She got a pair of "unknown animal" 's ears! LOL! So cute :p


HeHe! This is my Christmas on 2010! 
Oh ya! We got caroling this year too! :p So nice and causes me gain weight at their open house!
HaHa =.=






You know what???!!! I got my Starbucks Diary Book!!!! Hurray again! Wahahaha! I got the last stamp / cop yesterday :p
It is very nice as I imagined! :p Yeah~ I like it so much!
And yesterday I went to Midvalley to watch the Gulliver's Travels!
LOL! It was so funny!!! LMAO! Laugh my stomach pain too ( I modified it xD )
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

Today is 28th of December. 5 more days I am going to National Service :)
Yeah~ Do miss me!
You can sms me when you miss me~ I will be very warm when I see it after I get back my phone. :p
HaHaHaHaHaHa!

4 comments: