Sunday, August 31, 2014

Semester Break Trip : Perhentian Island.

My Long Semester Break : Part 2  


1st - 3rd of July 2014


This is the second semester break trip of the collegemates of KTP (I missed the first time T-T). They went to Kukup for the first time and this time we chose to visit to the beautiful island - "Stop" Island! Ke Xin helped us to get a package from an agent which included some meals, accommodation and snorkeling for that 3 days. 
The "Stop" Island aka Perhentian Island (I direct translate the word from Malay haha) is located in the state of Terengganu which is at the Northeast of Peninsular Malaysia. From KL, we took almost half day of time to reach Terengganu by bus (@.@). We went to Terengganu before 1st July and we stayed at Sam's house for a day. Thank you Sam and her family for the warm hospitality :D Then on the next day morning, we departed to the harbor at Kuala Besut and took a boat to the island! There are two Perhentian Island there - Big and Small. We had our trip at the Big Perhentian Island. 

LOL! The first night which we stayed at Sam's house. The boys were using pink hello kitty blanket. Ah Teo was so shy XD

 
Sam's cute nephew!!!!! :D 

Heading to the harbor to ride on the boat. *Spot the guys' neck with the towel scarf. Everything can be one of the fashion item if you're confident with yourself LOL!*

Some photos of the FIRST DAY :
We were burying Wilson didi after snorkeling :D HAHA

Before our dinner with the GIRLS :D

In this trip, I was so excited for the snorkeling part as it was my first time to experience it. There was an uncle from the agent brought us to many spots around the island for us to snorkel around for this 2 days. Thank you so much uncle :D As it was my first time, after I wore the life jacket and diving mask and jumped into the sea, I could't control my body although I could still float on the water. My whole body just kept on rolling and rolling on the water. After a few minutes then only I could calm down myself, and started my underwater tour with my friends' help. 

I met so many problems during snorkeling LOL. The salty sea water kept on entering my diving mask and I drank a lot of the salty sea water in that two days x.x  Besides, on the second day, I felt dizzy on the boat due to the continuous non-stop waves after we snorkeled at the first stop. But the uncle so funny LOL. I told the uncle, "I tak boleh, pening pening". But he still insisted us to enter the sea on the third spot which we could see the turtle. LOL. He asked us to swim after the turtle and get near to it so that we can touch it. Nigel success to touch it but I failed. 

However, snorkeling part is so awesome and I enjoyed very much. When you put on the diving mask and got your whole head into the water, you can't hear any sound anymore and start enjoying the world of underwater, seeing the coral (most of the coral are dead but still looked amazing with their different patterns and shapes), fish and turtle in the sea, this feeling is really relax and great! The uncle taught us to feed the fishes with breads too so that the fish would get near to us. The fish were so so near to us and some of them might bite us tim! I felt scary and "geli" when the a shoal of fish got near me but it's so cool. LOL. Maybe next time I can try diving too :) But I have to learn to swim first and get a diving license :( 

Some photos during snorkeling with the Wilson's water proof camera :






Trip with friends always is a good time to bond the relationship among us. I am so grateful that I am one of the residents of my hostel - KTP because I met a group of friends that are so friendly and hot blood (热血!)! Without them, we can't make the trip to happen. During the trip, we also had our own free time to have fun together, like playing and swimming in the sea, exploring the island and some games time. Funny thing happened during our games time! LOL! It was so Laugh.Die.Me. HAHAHAHAHA!! Thank you my dear friends for giving me such a great memory at Perhentian Island ^o^ 

Some of photos on the 2nd day morning which we woke up early about 5am or 6am, because we wanna watch the sunrise at the beach. The funny thing is, the sun didn't rise in the middle of the sea, but the sun was hidden behind the mountain there LOL. Anyway, we found a good spot for taking photos with the beautiful sunlight in the morning.





Very down because can't see the sun rise. 
Model : Nigel Eg.
Credited to : ME! :D


After we knew that we couldn't see the sun rise from the middle of the sea, photoshooting session started LOL



I like these few photos with both of them - Erika and Wenly :D 


On the last day, we talked to a group of leng lui seniors from USM who were also having their trip at Perhentian Island. Actually we met them on the first day, but we only got to talk to them on the second day :) So great to meet new friends during the trip :) 

Took photo with the pattern cute little boy whose mom helped us to take a group photo with the USM seniors :) They're tourists from China :)

Some photos of the LAST DAY :
We were trying to take photos for some small clip, but failed. LOL

Trying to make my hair fly naturally with the aid of the sea breeze, but failed!




With the coursemates! Full attendance oh! HAHA!

THE GIRLS 

THE BOYS

On the boat. I think it's a speed boat, is it? It speeds so fast until my heart gonna jumped out!!
Because when the boat speed, with the aid of the big waves in the sea, the boat like jumping on the sea!!!
@口@

After we left the island, we went back to Sam's house again. Before we left Terengganu, we had some fun in the river behind her house and had a sumptuous dinner prepared by the family. After dinner, she sent us off to the bus station and everyone went home separately according to our own hometown. For the KL gang, we reached KL on the next day morning :O  


Back to KL in the morning and had our breakfast at KFC. 

Thank God for the trip as everyone of us had a safe trip. Another great thing is during our trip, it was the Muslim's Puasa month, so there was not much tourists on the island. During some free time, we were so relaxing, we could even take a nap on the hammock without any disturb and enjoy the tranquility of the island until the dinner time. After this trip, I am so in love with the beach, sea and underwater. I hope to visit to some other island again next time!!! :D And so, our 2nd semester break trip had ended. Looking forward to our next trip - SABAH!!!! :D

Model : My slippers and the boat
Credited to : ME!



No comments:

Post a Comment