Sunday, July 14, 2013

14062013


So fast. It's July again. Birthday is coming soon :3

Recently, the 2012 STPM students just got to know their offer from the universities. Glad to say that I got the university that is in Serdang - UPM (University Putra Malaysia). I really hoped to get offer from this U before as it's so near from my house and it's so convenient because it's so near to KL that I can meet up with many friends! HAHA! Oh ya! I forgot to tell that the course that I got offer is Bachelor of Food Service Management. I knew this course from one of my web friend(Sumsum) who was a Nutrition & Dietition student! At first, I didn't know much about this course. Then I checked it through the website. I have to study about a bit food nutrition, food microbiology, food hygiene, cathering... (I think so lah haha)
So I think I will love this course :D
Somehow sometimes I will think that, if I got UMSabah also not bad because I can go to explore a different culture of my country. And many people say that UMS is a very nice U! I got some friends got the offer from UMS! Hope that they can enjoy at there! hehe!
Anyway, I do really thank God for what I got. The feeling was undescribable. To those who are unsatisfied with the UPU reseults or didn't get anything from the government, don't be sad :) God has his wonderful plan on you, He will lead you by himself. 
So now, I am so looking forward to my U life in UPM!!! Hope to get a new life in a new place with new friends and new things. 

When it comes to starting a new life, on the other hand it means that it's a good-bye time with friends. Feel sad whenever I think about it. We used to meet whenever we want to meet! But after this, we can only meet when they have the time to come back. Somemore, some of my friends are going to Sabah or Sarawak, and also other countries!!! D: It's really far away from me. Haihhh. Anyway, we still have to keep moving on our lives. No good-bye, no gathering. Okay, I will wait for the day when we meet again.So before everyone of us start our new lives, we are going to have our last trip together!!!! It's still planning. Please it must be ON! Don't suddenly OFF it!!!!

Okay now, update about recent life. We finally met. LOL! The Form Six girls! We had a long time no meet jinjia!!!! LOL! On Friday night, we had a really nice talk at Mc Donald :)
Five of us are going to different places!! LOL! Me - UPM (the nearest one). Nic - Indonesia (The farthest one). Ah Gao(bottom left) - USM Penang! What a cool place! Yue Mei - UniSza Terengganu (Sorry I dunno the spelling). Ah Cheok - Unimas Sarawak (Not sure wanna accept the offer or not) hehe! 

Before this, I met up with some NS friends in June as well!!!! Whooaa After a few years, everyone had changed. But actually I think I didn't change much! haha! We met up at Midvalley.
Quite happy that we could meet up after a long time!! We will be having another meet up soon on August!!! I hope that there will be more Ns friends can join us at that time! :) 


I will be working until the end of July. In August, I plan to prepare for my university and also hang out with the friends. HEHE! :-D 
Good bye. A short update for July.



No comments:

Post a Comment