Wednesday, February 29, 2012

29.2.2012

29.2.2012


*It will be a very useless post o ^^ If you don't feel like reading it.....just cross this page! Bye ;p *

What a special day is this :) BUT I end up with schooling, sleeping...conclusion is doing nothing in this special day. Ahahaha! Actually it is just a normal day as usual, it is special that this date only appears on the calendar once every four years! ;D  And it is special for all those who are born in this day ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ;D 

I just finished my first exam of the year ;) It came suddenly and gone suddenly! LOL Because it was only four days! I always study at last minute, and this time I just got the lesson! I swear I will not study at last minute again, and I am gonna do revision everyday. Can I? I am not sure, just wait and see ;)
As I just finished my exam, I feel so freeeeeeee @@ I feel like going out and spend my time at outside but not in my house...I wanna go Jusco, just for a walk or window-shopping... but end up with no one can accompany me to go :( All my friends wanna chase drama, my sis and bro are gonna have their exam soon D: Why don't they have their exam at the same time with us /.\  haiihhhh So my day just end up like this...



So the post is gonna end... Useless right? haha I am just trying to update on this special day
Okayyy make this post special a bit.... with my photos @@ LOL



I played with webcammmm just now....
And Sorry, just some stupid, lame, meaningless photos :$ 
# Making epic face! 

# Taking photo with the 3D glasses that my mum gave us...
I think this is more stupid, so I make it smaller a bit! LOL! And I am posing with a "CHOK" face...FAILED? x.x LOL

Why you still post it if you feel stupid?
Hrmmmmm because I have no beautiful photos to post mah...

Then don't put photo lar!
If no put photo...there will no a little bit special on this post liao... AHAHA

#stupidselfconversation



Lastly, 
#FAKE smile /.\ with a K yeng face! 

BYEBYE!
Thank you to those who spend some time to finish this post! ;D LOL! 





每天當著今天是自己的最後一天才可以把每天充實的活著。



No comments:

Post a Comment