Saturday, July 23, 2011

♥20072011♥



As the previous post, I am 18 and legal now. LOL! So funny! Ok, I had a simple but touched birthday. Have to credit to Nic & Sarah :DD

Before my birthday, I went to bed early. I didn't feel like want to wait until 12am and see who will be the first one to wish me. LOL. I was so tiring that day :S Before I went to bed, my daddy called me ;)) hrmmm so i think he was the 1st one! wahahaha!
The other day,when I woke up, my heart was so warm because my friends remember my birthday! :) It's enough for me. I went to school as usual in the morning. After I parked my car, Alice gave me a set of McDonald breakfast as present! I was like OWH! Is it really for me?! 

LOL! I didn't expect this before! I really got a little bit shocked ;p Anyway,
 THANK YOU VERY MUCH ALICE! i LOVE U! ;D

Ok I finished the breakfast before the class start xD I "beh tahan" the food put in front of me for a few hours! wahahahhaa! After that, I opened my bad to get my pencil box out and start study hard for the day! But I got shocked again because there was a present in my bag! LOL! Nic & Sarah put it in my bag when I was not around!!!! hahahaha! Really “geng" lar them :D I like this surprise :)))  I directly opened the gift because I had knew what is inside it! hehehe! I just didn't realized that they had bought it! :D 

A pink casing !!!! Love it

It suit my phone larr :p  so happy so happy d\^o^/b hahaha!
After that I kept on checking my new casing :pp wahahahaha! It is nice to hold it! 
When I was so enjoying on it, Nic told me that she want to go to find Sarah. I didn't feel anything at first. After a while I felt like kinda hot due to the fan was switched off -.- What happened?! Who off it?! -.- And they said it was Nic who off it :OO ? So I was going to find her to check it out what happened. And.......

there was another surprise when I turned over my head! Sarah and Nic were taking a slice of Secret Recipe cake and a King's *don't know what the cake is* with candles and walking towards me!! The others were singing birthday song for me. I got shocked again! Although it was just a simple surprise! But I was so touched! I thought there will not have any cake for me this year, as DCG had left and nobody can cut the cake with me! :((  But but but but but they still bought a small piece of cake for me! Although I can't cut the cake but I can blow the candles! :DD It was really touching! ;) appreciated it very much! 

THANK YOU NIC & SARAH VERY VERY VERY MUCH FOR GIVING ME SUCH A TOUCHED BIRTHDAY! i LOVE YOU GUYS 

Ok~ after that everything was as usual. Some more, I got tuition after school! D: 

That night , my daddy can't manage to come back. So he let me brought my sis and bro to have dinner outside! The lucky Pizza Hut was chosen! wahahahaha! We had been a long time didn't eat it ;D

And.............that's all for my birthday!!! ^^ 
THANK YOU FOR THE WISHES FROM MY FRIENDS 
either through facebook or sms! :DD
[Oh ya! I have to say sorry to many of my friends T.T because...I didn't save their name due to I had changed my hp and all my contact numbers are lost >.< I have to ask them back who they are when they wished me! T.T I am so sorry for that! ]


Today! I got another 2 tart and a slice of cake from my friends ^^ Kahhoe & Ah Sim! wow! Thank you very much!!! Although we are not in the same school like last time, but we are still as before!!! Joke and laugh together! :)))) Appreciated!


At last, I have to thank you my mummy for giving birth of me :D She is so funny! hahaha! Because recently she is like the younger playing facebook and wished me on facebook too! hahahaha! She called me that day, and we chat for a long time ^^ I love my mummy geh! haha

 
Last photo to show :
See the ANGRY BIRDS
They were given me before my birthday. I think it was May if I am right O.O LOL!
A gift from my fraternal brother before he went to Matrikulasi ;D
THANK YOU VERY MUCH DCG!
They're so nice and decorated my car! wooohooooo!!!
Oh ya! I owed you 2 presents! WAHHAHAHA -.-
We used to celebrate our birthday together before ;-)
It was last year.......
I hope everything can be back to 17......


It will just happen in my dream, i know!  ;p LOL! Good Night!



No comments:

Post a Comment