Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stupid Girl In a Wonderful World

HaHa! Did you notice my messy fringes ? xD I think it is cooooool wor ;p



A simple update lar! Or else my FLOG will become a died blog x.x
Recently, I got my LengZai Optimus Prime V mah~~ So, I need to practice to drive it to the town. My daddy took two days leave from his office and accompanied me to practice driving o.o
Haiz... So that's why I less online for these two days lo!


Fuyohhhhhhhh~~ I really wanna shout out FUYOH!! loudly lo o.o
After I got my car, I had driven to pasar for several times liao! 
Quite scary man ~~  T-T  The other cars are just like monster xD  And the lorry! Bigger & scarier monster o.o
Haiz :( And I still don't know how to parking. This made my daddy sick of me liao :(
I failed to parking everytime~~~~ And my daddy scolded me everytime~~~~
Why am I so stupid one?? T-T
My sis & bro also Haiz~ to me~~ T-T
They said : We thought you're very geng de lo =3=
T-T I also thought I am very geng de lo!!!




But But But But But But.........
I drove to my friend,Nic's house yesterday! Hrmmmm....although it was quite near, just in my taman.... but....I drove to her house alone worrrr xD HeHe!!!
Driving alone very syok lo ;p  Nobody will scold you ;p I can drive freely~~~ xD
But I afraid to drive on the highway or others big road lar o.o


HeHe! Today~~ Little Snowy Alice will teach me how to parking!
Yeah ^^V
TaTa~~~~~~~ 


o.o SPM is getting nearer and nearer. Are you ready??! 
Opppsssy~~~~ I haven't ready yet, how? :(









4 comments:

  1. Well, practice makes perfect! You're not stupid for sure. Anyways, better be prepared for yr SPM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 驾久了就适应了 哈哈~!
    祝你的SPM 考到好成绩
    一起加油↖(^ω^)↗

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...let u drive my kancil and see XD
    but nvm la, practice more lu~
    everyone thinks they're geng..
    no one think that they're lousy ppl..hehe
    I'm ready !! for driving not SPM~ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. + u !! ur car nice weh ! we so syok sitting behind there ! haha ^^

    ReplyDelete