Saturday, October 2, 2010

Diary 2nd October 2010



Well :) I have nothing to update ~ o.o LOL!
But I still want to update!  ( =.= Don't hit me)

Err.....let's talk about my exam :)

Add Maths - Good Bye :) During this paper, I was so nervous :s haiz~ I also don't know why~ Why Why Tell Me Why~~~~~~ 


Then, the next day was Biology paper. Hrmmmm... I just can say ok :) I don't think I can score an "A" but I managed to fill in all the blanks :) I think I like Bio! Hope my enthusiasm for Bio can continue until finish SPM! :D






Then Then and Then.......


I still have to sit for physics & chemistry paper ~ 
And one more week the exam will end ! Oh yeah~ Waiting waiting :D
But after trial exam, need to prepare for SPM!!! #.#
But before that, I have to pass my driving test first!! :D I have been waiting it from last year ~.~
From last year, I waited until July. After that, I am still waiting until now. =3= 
Haiz! 
I must pass it !!! If can't I need to wait again !! Oh NO!! I can't wait again :(
May GOD bless me larrrrrrr >.<
Let me don't be so nervous & remember what I learn :D HeHe!!!
After I can drive...........I will just like a bird!!!! xD Oh yeah ~~!!!!








Ok. I was just back home from my church. Today we shared about what is your ambition?
My ambition is to become a Nutritionist. :) I knew this job from a friend who is studying this course! HeHe! 
So what about you? :D
You should find out your ambition, then you will have the enthusiasm on study for being success on your ambition! :) 
As a christian, we are not just working for earning money, we still have another purpose!
It was working for God. Yes! I have a thought to go to Africa for helping the children there who are suffering from deficiency of any kind of nutrients.  This is just my thought. I hope it will come true, although I am afraid to leave my family o.o LOL
Who knows what will happen tomorrow xD HeHe! May God lead me on his way :) 












Raining season :) So cool har xD But my brother keeps sneezing all the night. Pity him a bit o.o


Before I end up this post, I want to tell you something :
1. I had closed my chatbox because I have no time to reply the message at there. So, don't try to find my chatbox. LOL
2. I am going to make over my blog skin xD HeHe! Look forward to it  :p
3. Nothing I think . o.o


HaHa!!! TaTa! Thank you for reading my blog :D   you

2 comments: